Training and Workshops
- Montessori system-program and implementation
- First Aid and Family Safeguarding
- How to deal with tantrums.
- How to raise healthy children
- Developmental milestones
- Dealing with language delay
The purpose of these workshops are to educate guardians on daily living situations associated with their little ones. Parents go through phases of stress, guilt and anxiety about the way they raise their children. There are questions that need answers and feelings that need to be addressed. Our aim is to provide support to our families, answer their questions and comfort their feelings. In addition we create a positive environment where they have the chance to liaise with other parents and share their views.