Inclusion Program and Students with Determination
Great Minds Nursery accepts students with determination and makes sure that can and provide a nutrient environment that smoothly integrates all the students. Great Minds Nursery has available a specialist whose role in the inclusion process is:
- To monitor students’ progress
- To provide ILP (Individualized Learning Program)
- To ensure that the class environment is nutrient, offers communication opportunities aligned with the Montessori method and appropriate to the students’ level
- To train staff to use a multi-mode way of communication with children (photos/symbols, verbal, signing, facial expression, body language)
- To create an environment that is appropriate and meets the needs of students with determination
Great Minds Nursery offers full and part time inclusion program.