Our approach is a child centred approach with strong respect towards the individual’s personality.
In our nursery we use the Montessori method to meet the six main areas of learning:
- We promote personal, social and emotional development through practical life skills, cultural activities and role modelling.
- We target on communication, language and literacy through literacy activities and story telling in a language rich environment.
- We improve problem solving, reasoning and numeracy through sensorial and counting.
- We support understanding of the world through cultural and sensorial activities and environmental exploration.
- We focus on the physical development through indoor and outdoor activities.
- We enhance creative development through art, craft, music, movement, drama and spontaneous play.